Throughout the year, regional updates can be found on this website so be sure to check back!
The Shenandoah Region is currently looking for designs for a new regional banner to be used at the Virginia State Leadership Conference. The winner's design will be unveiled at the Shenandoah Spring Regional Conference. The winner's name, school, and year will be embroidered into the flag that will be used for years to come! Please contact Mrs. Charisse Woodward for any further inquiries.
The Regional Banner design is to be submitted by FEBRUARY 15, 2013 to
At your next chapter meeting, please pass out the regional banner flyer (pdf) below to promote the competition of a regional banner among chapters in the Shenandoah Region.
Each chapter in the Shenandoah Region has been tasked with the following:
(1) Share information and the flyer about the Regional Banner competition. Designs are due to Selin via email no later than February 15, 2013. The winning banner will be unveiled at the Spring Conference at Broad Run HS on March 16.
(2) Bring 2 "Willy Wonka" themed items for the Sheandoah Region's silent auction basket. Items are due at the Spring Conference - think candy bars, DVDs, coloring books, or any other item that can fit the Wonka theme.
(3) Each chapter should strive to donate a minimum of $100 to the Virginia FBLA Foundation by March 1, 2013. Visit the state website at http://www.vafbla-pbl.org/ for more information.
(4) Each chapter should donate at least one iTunes gift card to be included in our regional contribution to Project ASK. Gift cards can be in any denomination, and they are due at the November presidents' meeting in Harrisonburg.
(5) Each chapter should use the sponsorship materials provided by the State Officer Team (under Business Sponsorship Tab) to seek one business sponsorship for SLC 2013. Please let Selin know which business(es) you contact, especially if you are successful in securing a sponsorship, so that she can keep track for our region.
(6) Each chapter should plan to have their president (or appointed representative) attend the November business dinner meeting in Harrisonburg, VA. Details to follow soon - email Mrs. Good with any questions or concerns.